Translation from English

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Midtown Claustrophobia...you get used to it...scary

Actually, the block I live on is fairly low rise...the big skyscraper buildings are just scattered around here and only begin in earnest several blocks to the North. When I walk out the front door of my building, I see a park with trees and a good deal of open space beyond that over the Midtown tunnel lanes before the "Batman" Metropolis effect starts.

This building on the right here is a residential one.  I wonder how I would feel living there and coming in and out onto this street scene all the time. Compared to how so many people in the world are forced to live, it is not terrible at all...but I still would not like it very much. I am used to walking through it, which to me is scary enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered