Translation from English

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sunny day in late December

This arcade really does not serve much of a useful purpose (no shops along it) except for people to hide under when rain moves in fast....

Today was a sunny, very pleasant day for late December...great for walking around, of which I did plenty. 

Snow comes in tomorrow and then the deep freeze on Sunday...New Year's Eve will be cold for all the people who want to go up to Times Square ( I have NEVER wanted to do that! I even find watching it on TV something of a drag)....

Been to some great Holiday parties but never to a really good New Year's Eve one. Even back when I was young and it was safe to come home extremely late on the subway or walk home if it that were feasible...(shows you how old I am!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered