Translation from English

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Remote control car and other toys

Man plays with remote control car on Midtown sidewalk-- fascinated little boy ( at upper right of photo) had to be dragged away by mother, he was enraptured. I was pretty interested in watching the high speed maneuvers of the car on the sidewalk myself...this car moved FAST, believe me.

I remember when I was about 12 I had a friend who built a remote controlled airplane...went with him and his father to way out to a huge field in the countryside where fellow enthusiasts brought their planes and flew ( or crashed) them

Have heard from friend who was so interested in equipment and model planes etc. just once since high school...he later was in the Air Force and was a cargo plane flight instructor, and then later flew cargo planes for 20 years or more. He now lives in Oklahoma and his main passion in his later years is riding his motorcycle...he complains about the roads way out in rural Oklahoma getting too crowded!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered