Translation from English

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ben and Jerry's, ketchup

Heard on the BBC that Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream was the best seller in Europe...I really should look for some additional verification of this, but let's just believe the BBC for once ( despite what my friend Claire from Belfast used to say about "never trust anything the BBC says,"...)

Also heard on same segment how ketchup is very big in one European country...bet you will never guess which one...well, BBC said it was Sweden. Why Swedes like ketchup makes no sense to me but then I was never that big a fan of Swedish food ( except for the meatballs and I eat a whole lot less meat these days, like a lot of people. Oh yeah, herring is O.K. too....)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered