Translation from English

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Keeping in Touch

Lately I have been contacting friends from high school --in some cases, people I haven't spoken to in 40 years or more.  The results so far have been great.

High school was "the worst of times, the best of times"-- and I was fortunate to know a large number of creative, usually renegade, personalities.

If you either know me from the past or are new to this blog, please post a comment on it...looking forward to your remarks.

1 comment:

  1. I see by your photo you are among the ranks of those who are thinner now than they were at 18, which bucks the trend. At a 40th High School reunion a few years ago, I was approached by someone I knew well then, but didn't recognize at all: he had become a sphere.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered